Who We Are
We believe that hiring, training, and retaining quality staff is where it all begins. We believe in our staff’s ability to bring to life our mission: to inspire and enable all young people to realize their full potential. We are committed to quality, integrity, professionalism, teamwork, and collaboration. We are interested in hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds who embody our cultural values and who will make great additions to our team-oriented organization.
Boys & Girls Clubs of South San Luis Obispo County is an equal opportunity employer.
Who You Are
Your priority is our youth. You will make a lasting impact on our youth members. You are more likely to be successful if you exemplify high quality of character and mastery over each position’s technical requirements.
All new employees will undergo the following rigorous background checks:
- FBI Fingerprint Check
- California Department of Justice Criminal Check
- Extensive Educational Hours/Degree Verification
- Current and Past Employment Checks
- In-Depth Reference Checks
- Social Security Verification
- Tuberculosis Test to Screen for Active TB
- Department of Motor Vehicle Submission (if required to drive a vehicle)